Our School's Mission Statement
"Never Giving Less Than Our Best"
- Raise achievement by having high expectations of everyone and a desire to succeed.
- Work in partnership with everyone who comes to our school which promotes aspiration.
- Enthuse and motivate pupils through challenges that encourage us all to do our best.
- Create a bright and interesting, caring and safe place for us to learn and grow.
- Take part in a range of exciting and varied lessons with high quality teaching that makes us think and work hard.
- Be respectful, tolerant, honest and polite.
- Develop independence, confidence, flexibility and positive attitudes to life and learning.
- Understand that everyone is different and special in their own way.
- And provide a foundation for future life - in school and beyond.
Yox Valley Partnership of Schools promote 'Fundamental British Values' as defined by Ofsted as - "Democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs."